Monday, November 28, 2011

New Beginnings, Or so it could be called...

So I've decided to start a blog. We will see where this goes. I never thought of myself as a blogger but I figured I'd give it a shot. It might help me somewhere along the way in terms of getting noticed. Just one more way for people to find me.

Anyhow, this is just a simple hello. A greetings to those who find me/ follow/ whatever you end up doing to see other people.

  I'll begin with a little about myself. I'm 18, currently attending a college in New York.  I am majoring in Musical Theatre.
I sing, act, hardly dance, but all 'n all, I do my best to keep my future open. I've essentially just started school, but I'm far enough into the semester that I don't have to juggle things around trying to figure my life out.
This will be another way of balancing my focus! :]
I enjoy video games. So that's something I can converse about to anyone.
            I'll leave this post at that! I hope I start to meet some cool new people and I hope I might catch some "attention" 
See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment